Introduction to Hydrography is a course which covers 12 topics deemed essential by industry.
Cost of course:
- AU$2400+GST (includes complimentary membership)
- AHA Member discounted price AU$2000+GST
Length of course: 4.5 days
This course delivers knowledge from experienced hydrography trainers and provides consistent content to hydrographers nationally.
Subject areas covered include
- Site Selection
- Site Installation
- Water Level Measurement
- Introduction to Discharge Rating Curves
- Stream Gauging — including current meter and acoustic Doppler techniques
- Hydrographic Instrumentation
- Current Meter Calibration
- Intro to basic site and stream gauging surveying
- Introduction to Water Quality Sampling and monitoring
- Stream sediment Sampling
If you have any questions relating to AHA delivered courses, contact the AHA.