Position Title: Environmental Systems Specialist
Location: Hemmant, South East Queensland
Relocation to Brisbane considered for the right candidate | Great benefits | Bonus | Passionate Team
Xylem, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. We are committed to creating an organisation of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
Due to continued growth, Xylem are excited to be seeking an Environmental Systems Specialist to join our team. This position is located in our Brisbane Branch and relocation will be considered for the right candidate.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Providing ongoing support for existing, new and future Xylem systems.
- Designing, preparing, assembling and installing, monitoring systems and equipment.
- Liaising with clients, regarding their requirements and working with them to develop robust, quality solutions.
- Supporting and promoting the range of Xylem products and providing technical advice and support to customers.
- Fostering client relationships that allows on-going works and future growth.
- Ensuring compliance with Xylem Environmental Health & Safety and Quality Assurance policies and procedures.
- Communicating and engaging with the Analytics System team on a deliverable timetable of works.
This operational role we see you deliver on projects, provide integrated solutions, support system demonstrations and provide technical expertise to our established valued client base.
You will have demonstrated experience in an engineering environment combined with qualifications / experience in the field of Hydrography. Your previous experience with installation or field work along with your technical expertise in environmental monitoring systems will be highly regarded. You will have excellent problem-solving skills and superior communication skills, along with a drive to exceed expectations.
Apply Now to become part of a globally recognised company earning a Top Score for Workplace Equality from Human Rights Campaign for Third Year Running and winning the “Net Zero” Leadership at Global Water Awards. Be part of a loyal, hardworking team that are committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development. Be rewarded with fantastic benefits like subsidised health insurance, company funded income protection and subsidised gym memberships, bonuses, just to list a few.
Apply now or to discuss the position or book a confidential discussion please email Kelly.Jenkins01@xylem.com with your cover letter and resume.