AHA offers training in hydrometric fundamentals and competencies. Since AHA is not a Registered Training Organisation (RTO), it is not able to teach actual Diploma courses.
However, the syllabus of subjects delivered by AHA, meet or exceed the requirements of equivalent Units of Competency for the Diploma of Water Industry Operations (50715). On completion of the subject AHA will issue a Certificate of completion.
If you are enrolled in the Diploma and have paid for RPL (recognition of prior learning), on completion of the subject AHA will apply to an RTO for RPL for the appropriate unit.
If you have arrived at this page, we assume you have signed up for AHA subjects (which will also meet the requirements to apply for RPL for the Diploma of Water Industry Operations), that you have a personal study plan and have paid and begun to study these subjects delivered by AHA.
Resources for the course include:
- Discussion pages for each subject
- Course notes
- Enrolment in Diploma for Water Industry Operations (Hydrography) 50715 is no longer available
- To register for these subjects without enrolling in the Diploma, visit Training
Students who have completed the Introduction to Hydrography course and, have enrolled in the Diploma of Water Industry Operations (Hydrography) 50715 through AHA, will receive a 50% discount on the five subjects taught by AHA to prepare for the Diploma.
Registration and administration enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Training enquiries: email@example.com
- Principles of hydraulics [Subject outline]
- Hydrometric data [Subject outline]
- Gaugings [Subject outline]
- Ratings [Subject outline]
- Practical hydrography project [Subject outline]
- Water quality monitoring [Subject outline]
To continue, you will need:
- Google login (e.g. a Gmail account) to access handouts and assignments for the course
- Registered login for online courses for Water quality monitoring subject
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange access.
Online documents and assignments and discussion forum
Participate in online discussion with other students and course tutors.
All course notes and assignments are available online ready to to download for students.
Access the online documents and assignments and discussion forum for each subject.
(You need a Google account – e.g. access by a Gmail or another email address – registered with AHA — we will enable access after you have registered and enrolled for the Diploma and paid for the subjects as described in your study plan)
Having trouble logging in to your Google account?
- Go to gmail.com and login.
- Then return to this page and click on Access the online documents and assignments and discussion forum.