The main themes of this Workshop will be post processing TRDI/Sontek ADCP-data using QRev and measuring discharge using image processing (STIV, LSPIV). In addition there will be one hour of 5-minute lightning presentations from the participants on various themes, followed by a discussion on how to increase international knowledge exchange and how agencies can work together to improve the development and use of monitoring technologies. A proposed agenda for the workshop is available at: goo.gl/wen1dm. The workshop will be free of charge, but it might be necessary to collect funds for refreshments.
Co-operatively led by
- Environment and Climate Change Canada,
- United States Geological Survey,
- Environment Agency of England,
- Queensland Government, Dept. National Resources and Mines,
- Norwegian Water Resources and Energy Directorate, and
- Swedish Meteorological and Hydrological Institute.
The event follows the RDI ADCP conference which runs from the 15th to the 19th of October 2017 at the Catamaran Resort.
For more information, contact: