Date: Thursday, 21 November 2019
Time: 14.00 – 15.00 AEDT (Sydney, Melbourne, UTC+11)
- 14.00 AEDT (Sydney, Melbourne, UTC+11)
- 13:30 ACDT (Adelaide, UTC+10:30)
- 13:00 AEST (Brisbane, UTC+10)
- 12:30 ACST (Darwin, UTC+9:30)
- 11:00 AWST (Perth, UTC+08)
In this webinar, the Bureau’s experts will present an in-depth analysis of the wet season outlook for tropical Australia for November to April.
They will discuss the monsoon onset, the tropical cyclone outlook, and tropical rainfall climate drivers.
Ask BOM experts all your questions to help make decisions for the months ahead.
Register now for more information to help you make important decisions for the season ahead.
If you have any topics for our presenters to cover – please include them when you register!
Who should attend?
This webinar would be suitable for, but not limited to:
- Federal, State and local governments
- Emergency services and public safety agencies
- Water resource managers
- Climate-sensitive industries
- Agriculture sector