About ICE WaRM
In December 2004, a consortium of partners including five universities together with financial support from the South Australian Government, were awarded Federal Government funding from the Department of Education, Science and Training to establish an International Centre of Excellence in Water Resources Management.
ICE WaRM’s first initiative was developing and launching the nested Master of Water Resources Management programme delivered through partner universities. ICE WaRM has gone on to develop extensive international alliances and create customised education and training courses for overseas governments and water organisations.
ICE WaRM’s strategic goals are to:
- Develop global excellence in strategic water management
- Facilitate the development and adoption of innovative practices in water management
- Support gender equality, equity and social inclusion
- Deliver innovation and tought leadership
- Operate as a financially systainable organisation
Affiliate Organisation benefits
AHA and ICE WaRM will share information by making articles available in each other’s Journals or newsletters, and offer benefits to the other organisation’s community at member rates where applicable.
Each organisation will promote the other’s events and activities as needed.