John Morris Group has a proud heritage spanning over 60 years & specialise in the supply, installation & servicing of precision instruments & consumables covering diverse industry sectors.
Relative to the water industry, our scope of instrumentation focuses around Water quality and quantity; most specifically relating to automatic sampling, open channel flow measurement, closed pipe flow measurement, handheld multiparameter meters, benchtop and laboratory meters, online and in situ multiparameter instruments (Sondes), and industrial process instrumentation.
Complementing our scope of instrumentation we provide a full range of services including:
- Maintenance & Repair Division (standing behind each & every product we sell)
- Internal Customer Support Team (providing thorough product information & assistance)
- Field Sales Personnel (offering guidance to our customers in meeting their needs)
- Product Specialists (providing in-depth product expertise & training)
- Trained Service Engineers (who can install your instrument as well as train your staff)
- Management systems (certified to ISO 9001 – so you know you can buy with confidence)
- … plus we thoroughly test all instruments prior to deliver to ensure compliance.
The success of John Morris Group and distinguishing feature from all other instrument distributors in New Zealand, is based on more than just providing the ‘box’ or its price – it relies on our additional capabilities to add value to a purchase (ie ‘box’) in a manner our customers understand and appreciate.