HyQuest Solutions is on a growth path and as our product portfolio expands we are looking for someone to join our team and help us to expand our existing relationships and help develop new opportunities and markets for further growth. As an organisation that is well known in the markets we serve, we want to further develop our network of customers enabling us to remain a vital part of the Australian Environmental Monitoring Markets. With the distinct advantage of having an Inhouse R&D team and being an Australian Manufacturer, we are also able to work closely with customers to provide the solutions they require.
Responsible and accountable for HyQuest Solutions domestic sales and support of our international distribution partners. Likely to lead a team of people and have budgetary/cost reporting responsibility. Likely to be an expert in using / applying Customer Relationship tools. Coaches, trains and assesses others.
- Interface directly with the customer base in the region (incl. presentations, conferences, fairs)
- Overall lead generation & standard proposal offerings
- Coordinate with Service the preparation of non-standard offers and offers based on tenders
- Coordinate activities with Back office Sales
- Representing HyQuest Solutions on trade shows and other customer events
- Negotiate and conclude contracts and frame agreements within the respective customers
- Prepare and submit order confirmation
- Segment entitlement analysis based on Installed Base in the assigned territory
- Rolling sales forecast of all products segments and solution areas
- Develop, coordinate and conduct growth activities for the region
- Develop, recommend and support go-to-market products, service strategy decisions and growth-ideas
- Operational responsibility for the orders, margins and other relevant business metrics
- Develop competitive and customer analysis
- Demonstrate boundaryless teamwork and cross-functional cooperation in particular working closely with HyQuest Solutions internal Service, International Hub’s, Marketing and Finance teams
We are now looking for a Sales & Business Development Manager to be based at our Warwick Farm NSW Offices that can assist in guiding us to the next level.
We believe the successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- An entrepreneurial spirit to seek out new customers and business opportunities
- A proven track record in sales, providing solutions and adding value for customers
- Tertiary qualifications or relevant extensive experience in environmental monitoring
- Ability to build strong relationships and networks
- A master communicator (written, verbal) with the ability to conduct technical and commercial discussions effectively with a wide range of audiences
- The ability to prepare and deliver high quality presentations to a variety of audiences and group sizes
- Be able to provide insightful analysis of the existing markets, whilst ensuring you remain abreast of the changes in the industry, helping explore growth opportunities.
- An ability to understand and contribute to the reporting requirements of our parent company KISTERS.
- A willingness to Travel as some infrequent travel may be required.
- A strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Solutions and outcome focused
Whilst we need a team player this role will be working autonomously but will require excellent communication with our global hub managers and the Australian team.
Ideally you will already have relationships with many of players in the water industry.
If you are passionate about contributing to environmental monitoring, working with dedicated people and business expansion, then we want to talk to you!
Please send your applications as soon as possible to Applications@Hyquestsolutions.com.au
Applications close: 30 September 2020