HydroTerra specialises in the supply of environmental monitoring technologies for the environmental sector focused on groundwater, surface water, soil, gas and air.
The company requires the services of a Senior Field Instrument Technician/Engineer to support our growing environmental monitoring services division. The role will focus on leading the designing, fabrication and assembly of monitoring equipment, along with field works. The role would suit individuals who have relevant experience in instrumentations and environmental technologies. This will be a full-time position.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Fabrication, assembly and testing of monitoring and telemetry equipment;
- Mentoring/training the field instrumentation technicians;
- Sale of services and instrumentation provided by HydroTerra;
- Oversight of site design, installation, operation and maintenance, and reporting;
- General office support to technicians and environmental scientists.
The preferred candidate would have at least 5 to 10 years industry experience.
The person we are seeking will be self-motivated with an enthusiastic approach to the role, can take hands-on responsibility and work autonomously but as part of a team. Essential attributes include attitude, excellent communication and organisational skills, good attention to detail and the ability to follow defined procedures.
The successful candidate must be able to integrate into HydroTerra’s diverse but closely knit team.
Please forward your application to Matthew Potter (firstname.lastname@example.org), Operations Manager, HydroTerra Pty Ltd.
26 Jan 2020