Prospect Environmental are looking for an accomplished Hydrographer, who is wanting to move into Business Development.
About Prospect Environmental
Prospect Environmental is a dynamic and innovative provider of flood warning and environmental monitoring systems, targeting local government, mining, environmental, and water related markets. Based in Brisbane, Prospect Environmental provides services to clients located throughout Queensland and New South Wales.
- Project Delivery, Business and Sales Development.
- Preparation and follow up of quotations and tenders as required.
- Install, service, operate and maintain automatic environmental monitoring stations with a strict emphasis on quality.
- Build and drive quality orientated service to our clients “Delivering Solutions and Problem Solving” not just selling products.
- Manage client relations, undertake corporate visits and presentations.
- Available to travel for project operations and client relations.
Essential Skills & experience
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field preferred
- Experience in client service, client liaison and business development
- Relevant hydrographic / meteorological experience
- Technical background in remote monitoring, telemetry, and instrumentation
- Demonstrated experience in delivering projects and managing client relations
- Pro-active and responsive to customer needs
- High level attention to detail, strong organisational and problem-solving skills
- Professional verbal (presentation) and written communication skills
You must be an experienced driver and have a current driver’s licence. You must be physically fit and capable of working in arduous conditions. You must be trustworthy and able to provide referees.
Existing networks in Local Governments, Water Authorities or Mining would be a distinct advantage.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Hydrographer, looking to expand into Business Development and join a team that has enjoyed significant success in the environmental monitoring field. In return for your excellent performance you will be rewarded with career development opportunities, great team support and competitive remuneration.
For further information please call Nathan Poy (07) 3004 7047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday 11 May 2018