Date: 17-20 March 2020
Location: Tauranga, Bay of Plenty, New Zealand
Read the NZHS Technical Workshop details.
Theme: The Future of Surface Velocity Measurement
4 complimentary registrations available
AHA Affiliate, New Zealand Hydrological Society (NZHS), has offered four complimentary registrations to AHA members to attend the 2020 NZHS Technical Workshop.
- Write to email@example.com no later than Friday 14 February 2020. NOTE: you must be a current member of AHA to apply.
(We will announce successful applications on Monday 17 February 2020)
Tell us why you should be selected for the complimentary registration and which part of the program is of most interest — the technical papers or the Regatta.
- If selected, on your return home after the Technical Workshop, you agree to write (and submit to AHA) a paper within 1 month based on any of the following:
- Key learning points (and from which paper)
- Key new techniques acquired.
- Overall paper on Surface Velocity Measurement techniques
AHA and NZHS may use this paper in a newsletter, journal, email blast or other publication and library purposes.
NOTE: this is an offer to attend the full program (incl Regatta and Dinner). You will be responsible for fares, accommodation and expenses.