To Members of the Australian Hydrographers Association.
Please be advised of the following information regarding the 2022, 42nd Annual General Meeting of the Australian Hydrographers Association Incorporated.
Notice of 2022 Annual General Meeting
of The Australian Hydrographers Association (Inc)
11 May 2023
Date/Time: Thursday 25 May 2023, 1:30pm – 3:00pm AEST
Location: The Event Centre at Panthers Penrith, NSW
Or Microsoft Teams: Click here to join the meeting
Join on your computer, mobile app or room device
Meeting ID: 335 474 766 158, Passcode: sXUGwA
Download Teams | Join on the web
3. Confirm the Minutes of the 2021, 41st Annual General Meeting held 20 May 2022
4. Receive Committee Reports
- President’s Report – A. Corbett
5. Receive and consider the Financial Statements for the 2022 year
- Treasurer – W. Varela
6. Elect Office-Bearers of the Association and Ordinary Committee Members
AHA 2022 Committee Nomination Form
The following positions are listed for election at this Annual General Meeting:
- Vice President
- Three (3) Committee Members
7. General Business
- There is no General Business.
8. Other matters raised at the AGM and taken on notice
Other matters raised in the course of this AGM shall be taken on notice and the Committee shall consider and prepare a response for circulation following Ordinary Meetings of the Committee, subsequent to this Annual General Meeting.
9. Next Meeting
Date of 2023, 43rd Annual General Meeting – November 2023