Date: Thursday, 4 June 2020
Time: 11.00 am – 12.00 noon AEST (Sydney, Melbourne, UTC+10)
- 11.00 am AEST (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane UTC+10)
- 10:30 am ACST (Adelaide, Darwin UTC+09:30)
- 9:00 am AWST (Perth, UTC+08)
Get an in depth analysis of recent conditions, as well as the temperature, rainfall and streamflow outlook for spring.
Register now for more information to help you make important decisions for the season ahead.
If you have any topics for our presenters to cover – please include them when you register!
Who should attend?
This webinar would be suitable for, but not limited to:
- Federal, State and local governments
- Emergency services and public safety agencies
- Water resource managers
- Climate-sensitive industries
- Agriculture sector